Via another one of our partners!
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Purdue University Global and the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Credit for prior learning and ways you may be able to turn practical work experience into college credit*
- Information on more than 180 online programs with specifics on several social and behavioral sciences degrees
- Tour of the online classroom
- Tuition reduction benefits for employees
- Purdue University Global’s Tuition Cap, available for select social and behavioral undergraduate degree programs
- The Purdue Global Commitment that gives you the opportunity to experience Purdue University Global with no tuition obligation‡
Each session also includes a Q&A session to address topics covered during the webinar, as well as other questions you may have regarding pursuing a program at Purdue University Global.
To Participate in this Interactive Webinar:
- CLICK HERE to register for this online information session. You must register to attenD.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you and seeing you there.
For Additional Information:
Natalia Bermudez Tel: 954-489-6673
Katia Prince Tel: 954-958-4454
* Purdue University Global does not guarantee the transferability of credit from any of these sources. See the University Catalog for our Transfer of Credit policy. ‡ Classes count toward a degree if satisfactorily completed. No credits are earned if the student withdraws during the introductory period (3 weeks for undergraduate students), which begins day one of the first term. Students who choose to continue their studies at the University will need to meet specific requirements. Graduate programs not included. Additional terms may apply to international and non-U.S. citizen students. For further information, see the University Catalog and Addendum available at kaplanuniversity.edu.
Meet Dr. Julee Poole!
Academic Department Chair
Graduate Psychology Department
College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Purdue University Global