Essential Job Duties:
- Provides clinical supervision and program management for behavioral therapists. May also provide parent training using applied behavior analysis (ABA) interventions.
- Provides supervision, leadership and management for behavioral therapists and interns.
- Conducts individual staff training on ABA teaching methods as needed.
- Collaborate in order to devise behavior goals, complete relevant parts of progress reports, exit summaries, and transition reports; and participate in IEP meetings.
- Coordinate with other program staff to ensure program consistency.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a professional presentation and demeanor at all times
- Minimum Education: MA degree in psychology, education, special education, sociology or related field.
- BCBA or BCaBA required
- Able to manage staff, work with families, provide parent training, and/or teach groups of parents/families and supervise programs.
- Able to collect data for purposes of program evaluation and program management.
- Able to write treatment goals and develop effective programs for children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Able to implement interventions in natural settings and environments such as in the home, in classrooms and/or in the community.
- Familiar with and able to work with standardized assessments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to produce written reports.
- Able to work independently
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more of the details and requirements.
Have a great holiday!
From all of us @Education Designers!