Sloan Publishing is proud to announce the publication of a new manual for people who are in training to become Registered Behavior Technicians.
This manual, written by Michele Wallace and Roy Mayer (co-authors of the best-selling BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS FOR LASTING CHANGE), is now available for review and purchase at www.sloanpublishing.com/btmanual. It is designed to be used in tandem with a BCBA supervisor toward the 40-hour training requirement for the certification. It can also be used as a study guide for those who have completed their training and are preparing for their certification exam.
This 13-chapter manual covers:
- Professional ethics and practices
- How to measure and report behavior
- Assessment of behavior
- Skill acquisition
- Antecedent procedures in skill acquisition
- The prevention of problem behavior through the introduction and modification of antecedents
- Crisis management
- Comprehensive behavior planning
Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions about this book.