This informative and interactive seminar provides an array of animal-assisted interventions and clinical techniques that will greatly improve your client outcomes in a broad range of areas, including:
* Reduce stress and anxiety levels and lower blood pressure
* Lessen feelings of loneliness and depression
* Help people suffering from agoraphobia
* Improve sensory recognition in people recovering from a stroke
* Support people dealing with trauma
* Help children with learning disabilities
You will learn specific examples of animal-assisted therapeutic goals in a variety of functional areas. This seminar also includes the latest research outcomes, solid foundational knowledge about the human-animal emotional bond and up-to-date information about relevant laws. You will also discover very practical information and resources to help you implement your own animal-assisted interventions.