Affect, Empathy and Connection:
September 17-18, 2015
Bethlehem, PA, USA
Explore critical questions about emotions, empathy and healing and how they relate to restorative practices.
This is an opportunity to build your understanding of essential restorative concepts and enrich your work and your life.
Renowned authority on this work, Susan Leigh Deppe, M.D., will lead this highly interactive and personalized event.
Through hands-on presentations, reflection, stories, video and group exercises, you will:
- Examine how our emotions drive and connect us in our relationships and our work.
- Learn about the innate affects and how they motivate us.
- Explore the shame affect and our attempts to manage it.
- Understand how parenting shapes our affect, worldview and attitudes.
- Enhance your ability to respond empathically.
Published by Education Designers
Education, Growth, Development
International Institute For Behavioral Development
DBA Education Designers
View more posts